Tight contest for .africa domain
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
The .africa domain is being highly contested given the radical changes by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (Icann), organisation responsible for managing the Internet’s addresses, which had recently opened up name applications.
Go here to see the original: Tight contest for .africa domain
- What is the development impact of .Africa and other changes in the online world?
- Risks of Incremental, Differential, Radical, and Breakthrough Innovation Projects
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Corporate Social Responsibility: A capitalist ideology?
- Study: Estonia, US have most Internet freedom
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018