Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
In the last one decade, Ethiopia has experienced the least Internet growth in Africa, statistics from Internetworldstats.com shows.
- Harnessing the Internet to Drive Socio-Economic Development in Africa
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Africa’s Savannah Fund And Google’s Eric Schmidt Invest In Binu Mobile Via $2 Million Round
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- All in the numbers?
- Tight contest for .africa domain
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019