Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
In the last one decade, Ethiopia has experienced the least Internet growth in Africa, statistics from Internetworldstats.com shows.
- Harnessing the Internet to Drive Socio-Economic Development in Africa
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Africa’s Savannah Fund And Google’s Eric Schmidt Invest In Binu Mobile Via $2 Million Round
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- All in the numbers?
- Tight contest for .africa domain
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019