Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
In the last one decade, Ethiopia has experienced the least Internet growth in Africa, statistics from Internetworldstats.com shows.
- Harnessing the Internet to Drive Socio-Economic Development in Africa
- International, regional and local bodies create Ethiopian astronomy node
- Africa’s Savannah Fund And Google’s Eric Schmidt Invest In Binu Mobile Via $2 Million Round
- Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- All in the numbers?
- Tight contest for .africa domain
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018