Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
Aside from providing a wide array of services to Ghana’s population, telecommunications firms in the country play significant roles in developing the West African nation’s economy.
Original post: Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
- Building World Class Research Universities Is Significantly More Complex than Many Countries Estimate―New World Bank Report
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Factors influencing venture capital financing of real estate development in Ghana
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020