Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
Aside from providing a wide array of services to Ghana’s population, telecommunications firms in the country play significant roles in developing the West African nation’s economy.
Original post: Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Telecom Policy Innovation: the Role of Free Spectrum and Telecommunication Development in Rural Ghana
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018