Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
November 7, 2012 Editor 0
Aside from providing a wide array of services to Ghana’s population, telecommunications firms in the country play significant roles in developing the West African nation’s economy.
Original post: Ghana’s telecoms sector has created 1.5 million jobs, report
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
- Biotech centre in Ghana to spearhead root, tuber research
- R&D survey is a chance to move African science forward
- Telecom Policy Innovation: the Role of Free Spectrum and Telecommunication Development in Rural Ghana
- 3G coverage poor in Kenya, study shows
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020