Study finds success factors for open-source drug discovery
November 1, 2012 Editor 0
The key factors to successful open-source drug discovery (OSDD) which could lead to developing treatments for neglected diseases, seem to be clearly defined entry points, transparency and funding, says a study.
Despite differences in the way such projects are implemented, they still result in high-quality research at reduced costs, according to the study published in PLOS Neglected Tropical Diseaseslast month (20 September).
Go to Source
- Mind, Society, and Behavior – and Financial Inclusion
- Ramesh Sawant: Story of an Entrepreneur’s Journey without the Map1
- Who Innovates: Creating the Innovation Culture with Geniuses, Leaders & Champions
- Mobiles for Development Partnerships are Still Hard!
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- China’s drive for ‘green’ cars hits roadblocks
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020