Competitiveness and Innovation take center stage in Brussels Conference
November 1, 2012 Editor 0
One of the year’s largest conferences focusing on international development, European Development Days (EDDs) will be convened by the European Commission this week in Brussels, bringing together about 6,000 development professionals to discuss the theme, “Supporting inclusive and sustainable growth for human development.” A large contingent from the World Bank Group will take part in the array of EDDs panels and seminars – many of them to be livestreamed – on such topics as the global food crisis, environmental sustainability and resilience, women’s entrepreneurship and inclusive urbanization.
- Big data for development: Beyond Transparency
- Financial Inclusion Up Close in Rwanda
- Foreign direct investment and development: Insights from literature and ideas for research
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- The ICT4D Funding Conundrum And Why Pilotitis Needs to Change
- There are No Shortcuts in Technology for Development
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018