Competitiveness and Innovation take center stage in Brussels Conference
November 1, 2012 Editor 0
One of the year’s largest conferences focusing on international development, European Development Days (EDDs) will be convened by the European Commission this week in Brussels, bringing together about 6,000 development professionals to discuss the theme, “Supporting inclusive and sustainable growth for human development.” A large contingent from the World Bank Group will take part in the array of EDDs panels and seminars – many of them to be livestreamed – on such topics as the global food crisis, environmental sustainability and resilience, women’s entrepreneurship and inclusive urbanization.
- Cloud Computing for Development: A Four-Stage Analysis of Public, Private, and Hybrid Solutions
- What About Facebook Messenger Chatbots for Development?
- Foreign direct investment and development: Insights from literature and ideas for research
- Building for Development: Could Infrastructure Draw Unexpected Investors to Africa?
- University for Women Key to African Agriculture
- Technological Leapfrogging in Agriculture
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020