Henry Chesbrough: Innovation vs. Invention
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The World of Business Ideas website posted a talk by Henry Chesbrough in which he describes the differences between innovation and invention. For decades corporations dedicated to inventing new products were worried that someone would find out their best kept secrets. However, it turns out that many of these inventions weren’t their own innovations. Here expert in open innovation Henry Chesbrough explains why.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018