Berkeley Innovation Forum
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The lums website repors that representatives from Lancaster University Management School will attend the world-recognised Open Innovation Forum in Berkeley, California. Based within the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (IEED), Dr Ellie Hamilton, Associate Dean for Enterprise, Helen Fogg, Knowledge Exchange Project Manager and Ian Gordon, Senior Teaching Fellow are representing LUMS at the Berkeley Innovation Forum. IEED were delighted to be invited to join the forum by Henry Chesbrough who is the world renowned leader in Open Innovation based at the Haas School of Business.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021