Berkeley Innovation Forum
October 30, 2012 Editor 0
The lums website repors that representatives from Lancaster University Management School will attend the world-recognised Open Innovation Forum in Berkeley, California. Based within the Institute for Entrepreneurship and Enterprise Development (IEED), Dr Ellie Hamilton, Associate Dean for Enterprise, Helen Fogg, Knowledge Exchange Project Manager and Ian Gordon, Senior Teaching Fellow are representing LUMS at the Berkeley Innovation Forum. IEED were delighted to be invited to join the forum by Henry Chesbrough who is the world renowned leader in Open Innovation based at the Haas School of Business.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019