The Changing Nature of Innovation
October 29, 2012 Editor 0
The sidlaurea website notes that many companies are recognizing the need to continually develop innovation services that are responsive to consumer needs. In his latest book, Open Services Innovaation, Henry Chesbrough is framing services innovation as no longer depending mainly on science and technology but instead co-creation, user involvement, environmental and societal questions are becoming crucial elements in companies’ innovation process.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021