Students win prize with device that turns plastics into toilets
October 28, 2012 Editor 0
A new 3D printer design could help turn discarded plastics into composting toilets and components for rainwater collection systems.
Go to Source
- Establishing the Foundations for a Balanced Innovation Portfolio
- ‘Push–pull’ pest control to reach more African farmers
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- Optimization of hydrogen production from pretreated rice straw waste in a mesophilic up-flow anaerobic staged reactor
- Lenovo to expand to Africa, starting with Nigeria
- Applications for Green Memberships for 2013 Open Now!
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021