Students win prize with device that turns plastics into toilets
October 28, 2012 Editor 0
A new 3D printer design could help turn discarded plastics into composting toilets and components for rainwater collection systems.
Go to Source
- Tanzania: Need to Close ICT Gap for Hastened Positive Results
- When Women Take Over Family Firms, Profitability Increases
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Africa: Video On Mobile Networks to Take Off in Africa, Sandvine Poll Says
- The impact of knowledge-sharing mechanisms on employee performance
- Which African Governments Spy on Technology Users the Most?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021