Innovation Lessons from an Old-Time Enterprise
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
The Forbes website notes that the old conglomerate Philips’ recent successes are an important milestone for the open innovation movement because OI has given Philips renewed zest. Its share price has been on the rise over the past year and the market is receptive to its new partnerships and more collaborative culture. Being able to leverage the collective brainpower and creativity of external sources effectively can accelerate bigger and better innovation. It is also a more cost-effective way of innovating.
Click here to read the full article.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020