3 Tips to Help Your SME Promote Innovation
October 19, 2012 Editor 0
Innovation doesn’t just happen by bringing ideas together. New ideas and different ways of thinking are born as organizations break down conventional methods and procedures. Globalization is leading to all sorts of new opportunities, and organizations of all sizes are affected.
Go to Source
- Micro-loans may be trendy, but enterprises that employ more than one will grow economies
- Kenya | Can The Government Outsource to IT SMEs?
- Innovation Method – Copy and Paste
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- How to Do Business Model Innovation for the Established Firm
- Increasing Innovation Impact in the Enterprise
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019