Hargeisa: Actively Building a Regulatory Framework for Small and Medium Firms
October 15, 2012 Editor 0
As highlighted by the 2011 World Development Report, the World Bank Group (WBG) has a strong mandate to work on fragile and conflict-affected states (FCAS). And reforming the investment climate so that it’s more conducive to economic growth is an important element of the WBG’s advisory work in fragile and conflict-affected states and territories. With this in mind, we published Doing Business in Hargeisa 2012 which provides a baseline on the Doing Business indicators for Hargeisa. The report is important for local policymakers as it provides micro-level data comparable globally as well as an assessment of the business climate.
- Researchers tackle new challenge in pursuit of the next generation of lithium batteries
- How to Innovate Like an Insurance Carrier
- Innovation Africa: enriching farmers’ livelihoods
- The genome of the seagrass Zostera marina reveals angiosperm adaptation to the sea.
- How to Manage Biased People
- A stunning graphic that might change your perceptions of climate change in the developing world
Categories: World Bank PSD
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020