Banana fibre can fix marine oil spills, says study
October 15, 2012 Editor 0
Banana stem fibre may hold the key to cheaply absorbing oil spills that threaten marine and coastal life.
Go to Source
- The Power of Mobile: Saving Uganda’s Banana Crop
- Scalable silicon-based optical fibre has solar-cell capabilities
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Cutting the strings: Why some aid orgs want to give money away
- EU, SA to intensify research collaboration
- Are conservation agriculture systems good options for smallholders in Zimbabwe?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020