Africa Analysis: Uganda must streamline its science
October 12, 2012 Editor 0
A paralysed science system means that Uganda’s desire to fund a landmark project out of its own coffers could backfire, says Linda Nordling.
Go to Source
- Whatsapp pig farmers! Uganda’s innovation platforms connecting and sharing on smartphones
- Studying the successful startup of a social enterprise: a case study of Lion’s Thread Uganda
- SKA has key role in continent’s science and technology strategy
- Innovating for the developing world: meeting the affordability challenge.
- Using technology to decrease the knowledge gap between Ugandan men and women
- Using Global Insights to Drive Local Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020