Business Model Innovation: Path to Greatness
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Forbes magazine posted an interview with Scott Anthony, managing director at innovation consulting firm Innosight, who discusses how large corporations are becoming more and more entrepreneurial and the variety of forces driving this shift. More and more companies recognize that they can’t hold a monopoly on good thinking, so they need to tap into external markets. More broadly, rigid bureaucracies have given way to more decentralized, nimble decision-making.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021