Business Model Innovation: Path to Greatness
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Forbes magazine posted an interview with Scott Anthony, managing director at innovation consulting firm Innosight, who discusses how large corporations are becoming more and more entrepreneurial and the variety of forces driving this shift. More and more companies recognize that they can’t hold a monopoly on good thinking, so they need to tap into external markets. More broadly, rigid bureaucracies have given way to more decentralized, nimble decision-making.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020