Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Support for HIV/AIDS research, information access, research and innovation lie at the heart of a new North–South health partnership.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- CGIAR announces next batch of research programmes
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019