Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Support for HIV/AIDS research, information access, research and innovation lie at the heart of a new North–South health partnership.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- Campaign to reinforce Southern voice in research
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- CGIAR announces next batch of research programmes
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019