Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
October 9, 2012 Editor 0
Support for HIV/AIDS research, information access, research and innovation lie at the heart of a new North–South health partnership.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- ‘Self-sabotage’ prevents immune protection against malaria
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- Ten Criteria for the Perfect New Product
- Innovating to improve the health of women and children
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020