New body launched to support South Africa’s aerospace sector
October 8, 2012 Editor 0
South Africa’s Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) used the recent African Aerospace and Defence 2012 exposition in Pretoria to announce the creation of a national Joint Aerospace Steering Committee (JASC). “The JASC has been initiated by the government, but it is intended to have leadership from outside the government, supported by a dedicated secretariat,” explained DTI Chief Director: Advanced Manufacturing (Aerospace and Defence) Nomfuneko Majaja.
Go to Source
- Pushing the Boundaries – Part 2: Making Open Innovation Relevant to More Economic Players
- Intellectual Capital Investments: Evidence from Panel VAR Analysis
- Africa: World Bank and SAP Jointly Address Skills Development in Africa
- Why Public Access to ICTs Matter in the Age of Mobile Phones
- Swazi Pi to empower Swaziland kids through microcomputers — Be part of it
- How to be an Effective Innovator?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021