New body launched to support South Africa’s aerospace sector
October 8, 2012 Editor 0
South Africa’s Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) used the recent African Aerospace and Defence 2012 exposition in Pretoria to announce the creation of a national Joint Aerospace Steering Committee (JASC). “The JASC has been initiated by the government, but it is intended to have leadership from outside the government, supported by a dedicated secretariat,” explained DTI Chief Director: Advanced Manufacturing (Aerospace and Defence) Nomfuneko Majaja.
Go to Source
- Consumer Cooperatives and Social Enterprise in Health Care
- Powering Up: Innovating to Solve the Cost of Energy in Africa
- Big Companies Can Unleash Innovation, Rather than Shackle It
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Prevention and Management of Non-Communicable Disease: The IOC Consensus Statement, Lausanne 2013.
- Carbon capture, storage only way to achieve lowest global warming trajectory
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020