History’s Greatest Thinkers: Champions of Pattern Recognition
October 8, 2012 Editor 0
The Imaginary Foundation, a Swiss think tank that does experimental research on new ways of thinking and the power of the imagination, has published The Pattern Seeker Trading Cards, a collection of 23 cards that pays tribute to the common characteristic shared by some of the best thinkers throughout history: They recognized that the world we perceive has deep, subtle patterns running through it. By deeply thinking and exploring the world around us, they discerned these patterns and the relationships they implied. In each case, recognizing these patterns led them to major discoveries and breakthroughs.
Go to Source
- Why Either/ Or Thinking is Dangerous
- Successful Business Transformation Requires A New Logic To Handle Ambiguity And Change
- Putting Africa First: The Making of African Innovation Systems
- Non-farm Income Diversification in Rural Ghana: Patterns and Determinants
- EmTech Preview: Another Way to Think about Learning
- Does Technology Make Monitoring and Evaluation More or Less Efficient?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020