New sophisticated control algorithms poised to revolutionize electric battery technology
October 5, 2012 Editor 0
Engineers at the University of California, San Diego, have developed sophisticated estimation algorithms that allow lithium-ion batteries to run more efficiently, potentially reducing their cost by 25 percent and allowing the batteries to charge twice as fast as is currently possible. In one instance, electric batteries could be charged in just 15 minutes.
Go to Source
- Solar power day and night: KIT controls fluctuation of renewable energies by using modern storage systems
- South African Herbal Extracts as Potential Chemopreventive Agents: Screening for Anticancer Splicing Activity.
- INFOGRAPHIC: How does a farm family in Malawi produce more from their farm?
- Welcome to the new ICTworks!
- Biodiesel production from waste cooking oil catalyzed by solid acid SO/TiO/La
- ORNL’s newly licensed neutron detector will advance human disease research
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020