Network for African agriculture professionals in Europe set to launch
October 5, 2012 Editor 0
Plans are coming together for a new network to harness the expertise of African agricultural professionals living in Europe.
Organised by the Platform for African – European Partnership in Agricultural Research for Development (PAEPARD) and the Swedish University of Agricultural Science (SLU), the working group met at SLU in to consolidate plans for a European arm of the successful Association of African Agricultural Professionals in the Diaspora (AAAPD).
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021