Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
Have you noticed that small steps are not working any more in your business? If so, your company needs to explore new innovation territory. In this blog Gijs van Wulfen takes a look at Christopher Columbus’ example, and what it took him to sail off the map.
Go to Source
- How to Pick the Right Idea?
- How to be an Effective Innovator?
- Being First: Ten Innovation lessons from Mount Everest
- Innovate Like Famous Explorers
- This UNICEF initiative reminds developers that innovation is not only about mobile apps
- Understanding the challenges of uptake and increasing awareness of mAgric innovations – Wireless Wednesday
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020