Ivorian researchers and government unite to fortify R&D
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
Côte d’Ivoire has published a policy document for scientific research that outlines plans for invigorating national research for development.
Go to Source
- Cote d’Ivoire: Banana and Rubber Tax to Fund Research
- Ivorian agricultural scientists open up their research
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- How BoP in Kenya Use Phones for Income Generation: Videos
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021