Gearing Your Small Business for Innovation
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
As an entrepreneur, constant innovation is critical for the long-term sustainability and success of your business. But innovating doesn’t require you to be the next Steve Jobs or to create something the world has never seen before. In the context of a small business, it rather involves responding to your market’s needs quickly and accurately – and ensuring that you put appropriate systems and processes in place. This will ensure that innovation becomes an extension of your business’ thinking and operations.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020