Gearing Your Small Business for Innovation
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
As an entrepreneur, constant innovation is critical for the long-term sustainability and success of your business. But innovating doesn’t require you to be the next Steve Jobs or to create something the world has never seen before. In the context of a small business, it rather involves responding to your market’s needs quickly and accurately – and ensuring that you put appropriate systems and processes in place. This will ensure that innovation becomes an extension of your business’ thinking and operations.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021