DTT proof of concept launched in Northern Cape
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
The Department of Communications (DoC) on Wednesday successfully launched its “proof of concept” phase, in the Northern Cape – the first province to experience digital broadcasting signals.
The launch marked the first significant step in South Africa’s move from analogue broadcasting to digital terrestrial television (DTT).
Go to Source
- Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- Calling all Nokia Developers: DEMO Africa Launch Opportunity!
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- M:lab East Africa awarded impact economy innovations grant
- Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021