DTT proof of concept launched in Northern Cape
October 4, 2012 Editor 0
The Department of Communications (DoC) on Wednesday successfully launched its “proof of concept” phase, in the Northern Cape – the first province to experience digital broadcasting signals.
The launch marked the first significant step in South Africa’s move from analogue broadcasting to digital terrestrial television (DTT).
Go to Source
- Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Burkina Faso to launch network for young researchers
- Calling all Nokia Developers: DEMO Africa Launch Opportunity!
- Google launch SMS version of Gmail in Africa
- Doing good with green: How d.light is making solar work
- Sustainable Business Initiatives Will Fail Unless Leaders Change Their Mindset
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020