Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Some Internet users have been using social media platforms to express hate speech and messages certain that the distance and anonymity provides absolute cover. Sunny Bindra, a social media expert in Kenya, however says this will not work.
View original post here: Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
- How is a social business a better business?
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020