Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Some Internet users have been using social media platforms to express hate speech and messages certain that the distance and anonymity provides absolute cover. Sunny Bindra, a social media expert in Kenya, however says this will not work.
View original post here: Social media haters shouldn’t hide behind anonymity
- Ignore social media at your own peril, organisations told
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Kenya’s Essar Yu introduces phone-based insurance cover
- How is a social business a better business?
- Retrogressive laws inhibiting Ethiopian Internet penetration
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019