RIM wagers on Blackberry 10’s prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly loss
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Research in Motion (RIM), Canada-based manufacturer of Blackberry smartphones, has posted a little less than expected quarterly loss, sending its shares up to just about 18 percent in after-hours sales.
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- Effective Management over Government Led Research: A Study of Research Institutions in Gambia
- iBeacon basics
- Expanding the 3Cs framework for the IoT ecosystem
- Preparing for distant collaboration: Antecedents to potential absorptive capacity in cross-industry innovation
- Time is Ripe for Kenyan Android Developers
Tags: based, blackberry, expected, loss, manufacturer, motion, posted, prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly, quarterly, Research, rim, RIM wagers on Blackberry 10, smartphones, wagers on Blackberry 10's prevalence
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020