Open Innovation: A Competitive Advantage
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
The Huffington Post reports that applying open innovation and building a unique business ecosystem that will facilitate it, can provide a competitive advantage that even larger firms will have difficulty matching. Unfortunately, online challenges have revealed that today’s designers are still quite oblivious to open innovation, and the long-established fierce competition among them also does not foster this crucial openness. So, how does one begin this process and what might ease the learning curve here?
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019