Open Innovation: A Competitive Advantage
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
The Huffington Post reports that applying open innovation and building a unique business ecosystem that will facilitate it, can provide a competitive advantage that even larger firms will have difficulty matching. Unfortunately, online challenges have revealed that today’s designers are still quite oblivious to open innovation, and the long-established fierce competition among them also does not foster this crucial openness. So, how does one begin this process and what might ease the learning curve here?
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020