Open Innovation: A Competitive Advantage
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
The Huffington Post reports that applying open innovation and building a unique business ecosystem that will facilitate it, can provide a competitive advantage that even larger firms will have difficulty matching. Unfortunately, online challenges have revealed that today’s designers are still quite oblivious to open innovation, and the long-established fierce competition among them also does not foster this crucial openness. So, how does one begin this process and what might ease the learning curve here?
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019