Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Mobile gadgets will soon connect the majority of people to the Internet, according to a recent report by the Broadband Commission.
- Findings from the African Mobile Observatory Report 2011 (GSMA/A.T.KEARNEY)
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- Don’t Persuade Customers — Just Change Their Behavior
- Innovate Your Business Model…or Die
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020