Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Mobile gadgets will soon connect the majority of people to the Internet, according to a recent report by the Broadband Commission.
- Findings from the African Mobile Observatory Report 2011 (GSMA/A.T.KEARNEY)
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- Don’t Persuade Customers — Just Change Their Behavior
- Innovate Your Business Model…or Die
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021