Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Mobile gadgets will soon connect the majority of people to the Internet, according to a recent report by the Broadband Commission.
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Findings from the African Mobile Observatory Report 2011 (GSMA/A.T.KEARNEY)
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018