Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Mobile gadgets will soon connect the majority of people to the Internet, according to a recent report by the Broadband Commission.
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Findings from the African Mobile Observatory Report 2011 (GSMA/A.T.KEARNEY)
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019