Interesting trends that will herald mobile broadband
October 2, 2012 Editor 0
Mobile gadgets will soon connect the majority of people to the Internet, according to a recent report by the Broadband Commission.
- Internet Connectivity Options and Status in Rural Kenya
- Findings from the African Mobile Observatory Report 2011 (GSMA/A.T.KEARNEY)
- Nigeria Telecommunications, Mobile and Broadband Report
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- The 4 Barriers to Affordabile Internet in 46 Emerging and Developing Countries
- Can urban innovation ecosystems be developed with little broadband infrastructure?
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019