The most Awesome way to experience an Innovation Project?
October 1, 2012 Editor 0
Ideation projects can be opened up on idea management platforms or co-creation platforms, but physical ideation workshop are still important as well. Forget dull meetings, idea boxes, and other ways to get your team bored. Gartner recently predicted that more than 50% of the companies will ‘gamify’ their innovation process. Discover this way to run an innovation project that will really inspire your team. Get a “cast” together, and let’s make a movie!View more presentations from Board of Innovation .com
See more here: The most Awesome way to experience an Innovation Project?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021