Kenya Climate Innovation Center launches
October 1, 2012 Editor 0
A new business hub for African climate technology entrepreneurs was launched in Nairobi today to boost locally sourced green technologies in the Africa region. The Kenya Climate Innovation Center (CIC), a cutting-edge facility, will offer financing and other services to a growing network of climate innovators and entrepreneurs.
Go to Source
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
- No app for that: Why tech won’t solve global poverty as intended
- Futures of Technology in Africa
- Will corruption suffocate Africa’s new tech incubators?
- Technology Transforming Elections in Africa
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021