Kenya Climate Innovation Center launches
October 1, 2012 Editor 0
A new business hub for African climate technology entrepreneurs was launched in Nairobi today to boost locally sourced green technologies in the Africa region. The Kenya Climate Innovation Center (CIC), a cutting-edge facility, will offer financing and other services to a growing network of climate innovators and entrepreneurs.
Go to Source
- Engaging Creative Kenyan Minds for Innovation
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
- The East Africa Climate Innovation Network: accelerating climate technology innovation in East Africa
- Will corruption suffocate Africa’s new tech incubators?
- Why African Entrepreneurs Outperform Their Peers When the Playing Field Is Leveled
- A Model for Clean Energy Innovation in Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019