OpenStack Foundation launches
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
After almost a year of preparation, The OpenStack Foundation has launched as a stand-alone nonprofit organization, freeing its namesake stack of open source cloud hosting software from the management of hosting provider Rackspace.
Go to Source
- Protect Your Brand From Cybersquatting
- The Future of Innovation Management: 5 Key Steps for Future Success
- Know Which Strategy Style Is Right for Your Organization
- Is algae the answer to greener transport?
- Prioritizing the PMTCT implementation research agenda in 3 African countries: INtegrating and Scaling up PMTCT through Implementation REsearch (INSPIRE).
- Changes to intellectual property policy in South Africa: putting a stop to evergreening?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021