OpenStack Foundation launches
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
After almost a year of preparation, The OpenStack Foundation has launched as a stand-alone nonprofit organization, freeing its namesake stack of open source cloud hosting software from the management of hosting provider Rackspace.
Go to Source
- Code Red_: “They have no use for someone who looks and dresses like me”
- Tourism Planning in Urban Areas – Trends, Best Practices and Priorities in Bucharest
- Why You Should Crowd-Source Your Toughest Investment Decisions
- Use of a national collaborative to improve hospital quality in a low income setting.
- Mastering the Art of Innovation
- With what could Professor’s Paul Bran Economic Thinking Help Us Today, in Full Process of Search of New Theories and New Objectives in the Economic and Financial-Monetary Practice and Science?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021