Coke to adopt more open innovation style
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
The marketingmag website reports that Coca-Cola is stepping away from a closed, protective approach to innovation in favor of open methods such as crowdsourcing and co-creation for its new product development programs. The company’s global director of innovation, Anthony Newstead, revealed initiatives had been put in place to flatten the hierarchy, elicit the sharing of ideas internally and use Facebook to ask the public for ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021