Coke to adopt more open innovation style
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
The marketingmag website reports that Coca-Cola is stepping away from a closed, protective approach to innovation in favor of open methods such as crowdsourcing and co-creation for its new product development programs. The company’s global director of innovation, Anthony Newstead, revealed initiatives had been put in place to flatten the hierarchy, elicit the sharing of ideas internally and use Facebook to ask the public for ideas.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019