802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
Six months from now, enterprise IT groups will be facing a big change for their Wi-Fi networks, the shift to 802.11ac, which promises wireless data rates that start at 433Mbps.
Go to Source
- Hierarchical reactive power regulation strategies for high-penetration photovoltaic distribution systems
- Key lessons for policymakers from China’s financial inclusion experience
- Keep searching and you’ll find: what do we know about variety creation through firms’ search activities for innovation?
- Africa: Desert Plantations Could Help Capture Carbon
- Sensors for MERL: What Works? What Does Not? What Have We Learned?
- How to Tell a Story with Data
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021