802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
Six months from now, enterprise IT groups will be facing a big change for their Wi-Fi networks, the shift to 802.11ac, which promises wireless data rates that start at 433Mbps.
Go to Source
- Africa: Canada’s Cida Reform Could Aid Innovation Work
- Call for applications: Android Deep Dive training with Intel
- Take Ownership of Your Actions by Taking Responsibility
- Don’t Like Your Job? Change It (Without Quitting)
- Gauging Social Impact? Here’s why you might want to send a proxy
- Airtel partners with Manchester United to launch club mobile app across Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020