802.11ac will be faster, but how much faster really?
September 25, 2012 Editor 0
Six months from now, enterprise IT groups will be facing a big change for their Wi-Fi networks, the shift to 802.11ac, which promises wireless data rates that start at 433Mbps.
Go to Source
- In early tests, iPhone 5 customers praise fast LTE wireless speeds
- World Record: Wireless Data Transmission at 100 Gbit/s
- Translating data into knowledge
- Big data isn’t good or bad – it’s how you use it
- Redefining power distribution using big data
- The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018