The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
The subtotal feature in Excel allows you to generate summary information, such as subtotals, averages, record counts, and maximum and minimum values for groups of records in a database. When you generate the summary information, Excel adds summary and grand total rows to the worksheet, labels each row, and outlines the records in each group. By clicking on the outline minus and plus symbols, you can quickly hide and show the details for each summarized group of data. The subtotal feature also allows you to remove and replace summary information.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Read the original: The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
- Security in VoIP
- What Is Good e-Learning?
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
- Knowledge management and measurement: a critical review
- Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- Embedded software product lines: domain and application engineering model-based analysis processes
Tags: download, embedded, feature, file, filter a database, Information technology, issue no. 7, Knowledge Management, note, outline, quickly, subtotal, Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data, subtotal feature, Summarizing Data in an Excel Database, summary, visit
Intellectual Capital in the Caribbean Hospitality Industry: Two Case Studies Study of visual, sensorial and physicochemical characteristics of Tommy Atkins mangoes submitted to ionising radiation as a method of postharvest conservation
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018