The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
The subtotal feature in Excel allows you to generate summary information, such as subtotals, averages, record counts, and maximum and minimum values for groups of records in a database. When you generate the summary information, Excel adds summary and grand total rows to the worksheet, labels each row, and outlines the records in each group. By clicking on the outline minus and plus symbols, you can quickly hide and show the details for each summarized group of data. The subtotal feature also allows you to remove and replace summary information.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
Read the original: The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
- Knowledge management and measurement: a critical review
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
- What Is Good e-Learning?
- Security in VoIP
- Effective healthcare management in India – the role of knowledge management
- Management of knowledge creation and sharing to create virtual knowledge-sharing communities: a tracking study
Tags: download, embedded, feature, file, filter a database, Information technology, issue no. 7, Knowledge Management, note, outline, quickly, subtotal, Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data, subtotal feature, Summarizing Data in an Excel Database, summary, visit
Intellectual Capital in the Caribbean Hospitality Industry: Two Case Studies Study of visual, sensorial and physicochemical characteristics of Tommy Atkins mangoes submitted to ionising radiation as a method of postharvest conservation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020