Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
In the last years, the world has moved from predominantly industrial society to information society, governed by a new set of rules, which allows access to digital technologies, processing, storage and transmission of information. Organizations include in their decisional process Business Intelligence components, which help the decision-makers to establish the conditions of financial equilibrium, to highlight weaknesses and strengths, to make predictions. Particularly, Unified Modelling Language (UML), as a formal and standardized language, allows the control of the system’s complexity, shows different but complementary views of the organization and ensures independence towards the implementation language and the domain of application.
This article aims to show the way UML diagrams are used as support in a decisional process for a hotel company. UML diagrams designed help decision- makers to analysis and discover the causes, to design and simulation of possible scenarios, to implement and measuring the results.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
See more here: Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- Security in VoIP
- Africa: The Value and Challenge of Complexity Science
- The Contingent Value of Organizational Integration
- Organizational Learning And Knowledge Creation Processes In SMEs
- Botswana to launch health hub with support of Swiss NGO
- Embedded software product lines: domain and application engineering model-based analysis processes
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020