Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
September 24, 2012 Editor 0
In the last years, the world has moved from predominantly industrial society to information society, governed by a new set of rules, which allows access to digital technologies, processing, storage and transmission of information. Organizations include in their decisional process Business Intelligence components, which help the decision-makers to establish the conditions of financial equilibrium, to highlight weaknesses and strengths, to make predictions. Particularly, Unified Modelling Language (UML), as a formal and standardized language, allows the control of the system’s complexity, shows different but complementary views of the organization and ensures independence towards the implementation language and the domain of application.
This article aims to show the way UML diagrams are used as support in a decisional process for a hotel company. UML diagrams designed help decision- makers to analysis and discover the causes, to design and simulation of possible scenarios, to implement and measuring the results.
Note: There is a file embedded within this post, please visit this post to download the file.
See more here: Improving The Decisional Process By Using UML Diagrams
- Security in VoIP
- Can The Implementation Of E-Learning Technologies Help To Address Learning Challenges? Evidence From A Small Island University
- Embedded software product lines: domain and application engineering model-based analysis processes
- The Subtotal Button for Summarizing Data in an Excel Database
- What Is Good e-Learning?
- Biomass recalcitrance. Part II: Fundamentals of different pre-treatments to increase the enzymatic digestibility of lignocellulose
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018