How to Change Culture by Doing: Creating Momentum
September 20, 2012 Editor 0
In large or complex organizations, starting or ramping up innovation can be a real challenge. For concrete ideas on how to create momentum for innovation projects, tune into this interactive IM Channel One Ask the Experts Panel Discussion. On October 4th, IM Channel One invites two experts from KILN’s cauldron to discuss aspects of innovation program momentum, from leveraging the creative talent of your people, through to winning management’s buy-in. The conversation will be driven to answer your questions.
Go to Source
- Embrace failure and inclusiveness in innovation, experts say
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021