Change the Model, Not the Business
September 20, 2012 Editor 0
The iedp website notes that the focus of innovation in most companies is on new products or new market segments. Yet, there is evidence to suggest that the big money lies in a different kind of innovation – business model innovation. A recent Economist Intelligence Unit global survey of 4000 managers revealed that 54% believe that business model innovation is more important for success than product or service innovation.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019