Open Innovation In The Food Industry
September 18, 2012 Editor 0
The Manufacturing.net website reports that NineSigma, Inc. has announced a partnership with Scientists Without Borders to find more sustainable packaging solutions for micronutrient powders (MNPs) that are used to help prevent malnutrition in developing countries. The partnership with Scientists Without Borders is part of the NineSigma Gives Back Program offering pro bono services for non-profit organizations.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018