Few African farmers benefit from carbon credit projects
September 18, 2012 Editor 0
Too few African farmers in Africa benefit from selling carbon credits because they cannot access information about it, says a researcher.
Go to Source
- New SA missile technology development project
- The essentials of a manufacturing ecosystem
- Perspectives on the role of stakeholders in knowledge translation in health policy development in Uganda.
- 6 Simple Guidelines for ICT4D Project Success
- NEWS: As the poor reap the benefits of globalization, the rich fight it
- Africa: The Case for Boosting Africa’s Knowledge Ecosystem
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020