Paynet’s Card Processing Centre to be launched in East Africa this year
September 17, 2012 Editor 0
Paynet Group, a card processor and electronic payments solutions provider, says it will launch a new chip and PIN card issuing facility in East Africa by early November, in a move designed to boost banks’ anti-fraud measures.
- South Africa’s leading energy provider brings clean, cost-effective solution to local market
- The Truth About Disruptive Development (Blog)
- Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
- China to increase support for African science
- TechnoServe Launches Program to Boost Development of Central American and African Businesses
- Is Cash becoming Obsolete?
Tags: anti, banks, boost, Centre to be launched in East Africa, early, east, East Africa this year, issuing, move, november, payments, paynet, Paynet's Card Processing Centre, pin, Processing Centre to be launched in East, provider
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019