Is Your Ego Getting in the Way of Your Innovations?
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
As a small business owner, are you letting your own ego get in the way of innovative ideas? Unfortunately, too many owners of SMEs fall prey to this syndrome. Especially as we get older, earn our stripes and start to feel like authorities in our industry, it’s easy to start feeling that we know better than the newbies on our team.
Go to Source
- SMEs are good business for Kenya’s growing banking sector
- To Meet the Jobs Challenge, Maximize the Impact of SMEs
- Do-It-Yourself Open Innovation: Discovering Your Complementary Partner
- Non-traditional private equity financing can be a win-win solution for SMEs
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- Innovation and network collaboration: an HRM perspective
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021