Is Your Ego Getting in the Way of Your Innovations?
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
As a small business owner, are you letting your own ego get in the way of innovative ideas? Unfortunately, too many owners of SMEs fall prey to this syndrome. Especially as we get older, earn our stripes and start to feel like authorities in our industry, it’s easy to start feeling that we know better than the newbies on our team.
Go to Source
- SMEs are good business for Kenya’s growing banking sector
- To Meet the Jobs Challenge, Maximize the Impact of SMEs
- Do-It-Yourself Open Innovation: Discovering Your Complementary Partner
- Non-traditional private equity financing can be a win-win solution for SMEs
- The Governance of Innovation: Building an Innovative Eco-System for SMEs
- Innovation and network collaboration: an HRM perspective
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020