Google blocked Acer smartphone on Android incompatibility concerns
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
Google responded to allegations it stopped the launch of a new Acer smartphone in China, by stating that the handset’s Chinese-developed mobile OS was “apparently derived” from Android, but still not fully compatible with the Android ecosystem and its apps.
Go to Source
- Apple/Samsung: The Verdict on Innovation
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Dear Facebook, Google, Microsoft, want to help Africa? Here’s how
- If You Want to Change the World, Partner with China
- China Can’t Be a Global Innovation Leader Unless It Does These Three Things
- Is It Time to Be Skeptical on China?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020