Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
How to CiteLourdes Sosa, M. (2012), Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2012Author InformationLondon Business School, London, UKEmail: M. Lourdes Sosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)*London Business School, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Sussex Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4SA, UK.
- Business model innovation and competitive imitation: The case of sponsor-based business models
- Great talent can come from anywhere
- Scaling Your UX Strategy
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Does Your Strategy Match Your Competitive Environment?
- Growing economies by planting startup culture seeds
Tags: advantage in r&d for radical innovation, author, Business, Decoupling market incumbency, Entrepreneurship, informationlondon, locating the real sources of competitive, London, lsosa, organizational prehistory, park, prehistory, real, real sources of competitive advantage, regent, school, strategy, sussex, ukemail
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018