Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
How to CiteLourdes Sosa, M. (2012), Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2012Author InformationLondon Business School, London, UKEmail: M. Lourdes Sosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)*London Business School, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Sussex Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4SA, UK.
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- The invisible hand in entrepreneurial process: bricolage in emerging economies
- Who Advises the Entrepreneur?
- Growing economies by planting startup culture seeds
- Entrepreneur, Fire Thyself
Tags: advantage in r&d for radical innovation, author, Business, Decoupling market incumbency, Entrepreneurship, informationlondon, locating the real sources of competitive, London, lsosa, organizational prehistory, park, prehistory, real, real sources of competitive advantage, regent, school, strategy, sussex, ukemail
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020