Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
How to CiteLourdes Sosa, M. (2012), Decoupling market incumbency from organizational prehistory: locating the real sources of competitive advantage in r&d for radical innovation. Strat. Mgmt. J.. doi: 10.1002/smj.2012Author InformationLondon Business School, London, UKEmail: M. Lourdes Sosa (firstname.lastname@example.org)*London Business School, Strategy and Entrepreneurship, Sussex Place, Regent’s Park, London NW1 4SA, UK.
- Business model innovation and competitive imitation: The case of sponsor-based business models
- Great talent can come from anywhere
- Scaling Your UX Strategy
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Does Your Strategy Match Your Competitive Environment?
- Growing economies by planting startup culture seeds
Tags: advantage in r&d for radical innovation, author, Business, Decoupling market incumbency, Entrepreneurship, informationlondon, locating the real sources of competitive, London, lsosa, organizational prehistory, park, prehistory, real, real sources of competitive advantage, regent, school, strategy, sussex, ukemail
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020