Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- The Trouble With Open Data
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- RIM wagers on Blackberry 10’s prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly loss
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019