Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- The Trouble With Open Data
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- RIM wagers on Blackberry 10’s prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly loss
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019