Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- The Trouble With Open Data
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020