Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- The Trouble With Open Data
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- RIM wagers on Blackberry 10’s prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly loss
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018