Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- The Trouble With Open Data
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- RIM wagers on Blackberry 10’s prevalence in Africa as it reports quarterly loss
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019