Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
The Government of Botswana took advantage of the ongoing 2012 ICT Pitso to launch an e-government project expected to offer prompt service delivery to the country’s estimated 2 million people.
Follow this link: Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- 5 Examples of Sustainable Public Internet Access Programs
- The Trouble With Open Data
- Introducing Internet-Based Services in the Mountain Areas of Nepal: An Asset Pentagon Perspective
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- Does your country have a National Information and Communication Infrastructure Plan?
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021