5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
September 16, 2012 Editor 0
Crowdsourcing communities are an effective way for small businesses to solve problems. It’s a fact that the power and ingenuity of a crowd is much greater than the power of one person. The crowdsourcing brief, a description of your project and brand, is the first contact creators on the crowdsourcing network will have with the problem you’re trying to solve. It’s important to make sure your brief is written in a way that will optimized chances of success. Here are some ways to maximize your potential for an outstanding crowdsourcing competition.
Go to Source
- 5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
- A Computer Can Do Your International Development Job Thanks to Open Data
- Nuclear power has advantages for Africa, atomic agency head avers
- Gearing Your Small Business for Innovation
- Is big data a silver bullet for development?
- Investigating the current state and impact of the intellectual capital academic discipline
Tags: crowdsourcing brief
Who’s Really Using Big Data Is Your Ego Getting in the Way of Your Innovations?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views