Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
September 15, 2012 Editor 0
The Smart Planet website notes that managers should consider how the use of open innovation will guide what percentage of their future business processes will be considered proprietary and what percentage is likely to become commonplace (aka much more cost-effective). Could the so-called open source model allow companies to use more commonplace technologies or practices throughout their operations for certain processes — enabling them to devote more investment or innovation resources to areas the might become market differentiators?
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018