Will your industry be transformed by open innovation?
September 15, 2012 Editor 0
The Smart Planet website notes that managers should consider how the use of open innovation will guide what percentage of their future business processes will be considered proprietary and what percentage is likely to become commonplace (aka much more cost-effective). Could the so-called open source model allow companies to use more commonplace technologies or practices throughout their operations for certain processes — enabling them to devote more investment or innovation resources to areas the might become market differentiators?
Click here to read the full article.
- Open Innovation and Business Model: A Brazilian Company Case Study
- How to benefit from open innovation? An empirical investigation of open innovation, external partnerships and firm capabilities in the automotive industry
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- Open Innovation in Sports
- The Value of Open Innovation for B2B Companies
- Open Innovation Lessons
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020