UNICEF Unveils Open Innovation Initiative
September 15, 2012 Editor 0
The Crowdsourcing website annnounced that the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) recently launched its Innovate for Children platform, underscoring the agency’s commitment to innovation for social change. The site allows users to offer comments and feedback to challenges that UNICEF staff members submit to the public. Users can also apply to get involved in projects that the agency is currently working on. The Innovate for Children platform aims to enhance UNICEF’s innovation process by encouraging “dialogue and co-development to support the successful delivery of end-user driven and innovative services, products and systems.”
Click here to read the full article.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021