UNICEF Unveils Open Innovation Initiative
September 15, 2012 Editor 0
The Crowdsourcing website annnounced that the United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) recently launched its Innovate for Children platform, underscoring the agency’s commitment to innovation for social change. The site allows users to offer comments and feedback to challenges that UNICEF staff members submit to the public. Users can also apply to get involved in projects that the agency is currently working on. The Innovate for Children platform aims to enhance UNICEF’s innovation process by encouraging “dialogue and co-development to support the successful delivery of end-user driven and innovative services, products and systems.”
Click here to read the full article.
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020