How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
September 13, 2012 Editor 0
Companies with an eye for the future are turning their focus to the emerging field of open service innovation. Too often, when we think of a service process, we think of what the provider must do, but such thinking results in frustration for the customer – who will defect in an instant. When we think of service processes, think of the customer as a co‐producer of value.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020