How an Open Services Model Uncovers New Opportunities for Innovation
September 13, 2012 Editor 0
Companies with an eye for the future are turning their focus to the emerging field of open service innovation. Too often, when we think of a service process, we think of what the provider must do, but such thinking results in frustration for the customer – who will defect in an instant. When we think of service processes, think of the customer as a co‐producer of value.
Go to Source
- Should customers be closed out of Open Innovation?
- Bad Service Can Be Good Business
- Technology Tools for Customer Feedback in Emerging Markets
- Use Social Media to Partner with Customers and Improve Service
- Test Your Value Proposition: Supercharge Lean Startup and CustDev Principles
- How to Find Out What Customers Will Pay
Subscribe to our stories
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018
- Three years in a row: Mauritania continues to excel in its Doing Business performance May 27, 2018
- Africa RISING farming technologies reach 60,000 households in Ethiopia May 27, 2018
- 7 questions to ask before you launch an enterprise blockchain project May 27, 2018