RESOURCE CRITICALITY ASSESSMENT IN FUTURE ICT SCENARIOS
September 12, 2012 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 09, Issue 03, August 2012.
A changing industry structure in the media and ICT industries requires not only new collaborative organizational forms but also new resources and capabilities to manage the new business. The objective of this paper is to create and test a framework for assessing the robustness of the firm’s business model enabled by its resources in future scenarios. We have used a media delivery service as a case service platform. The framework includes building industry scenarios, defining the market environments in the different scenarios, business concept and resource mapping and connecting the business concepts and resources to the scenarios.
- Gender Assessment of ICT Access and Usage in Africa
- 3 Uncommon Ways ICT Can Aid Delivery of High Impact Agricultural Research and Development
- A 6 Step Guide to Platforms in International Development
- How ICT Can Have Socioeconomic Impact on Base of the Pyramid Consumers
- 4 Questions for Internet.org as Internet for the Poor
- The Best Practices in the Use of ICTs in Development Are…
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021