RESOURCE CRITICALITY ASSESSMENT IN FUTURE ICT SCENARIOS
September 12, 2012 Editor 0
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management, Volume 09, Issue 03, August 2012.
A changing industry structure in the media and ICT industries requires not only new collaborative organizational forms but also new resources and capabilities to manage the new business. The objective of this paper is to create and test a framework for assessing the robustness of the firm’s business model enabled by its resources in future scenarios. We have used a media delivery service as a case service platform. The framework includes building industry scenarios, defining the market environments in the different scenarios, business concept and resource mapping and connecting the business concepts and resources to the scenarios.
- Gender Assessment of ICT Access and Usage in Africa
- CIOs: Scenario Planning Can Save Your Job
- Local software can spur development, says UN report
- Botswana’s new e-Gov plan expected to improve service delivery
- Thankfully, ICT4D is Now About Strategy and Implementations, Not Technovelty
- A 6 Step Guide to Platforms in International Development
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019