Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen source using a response surface model of drop-in biofuel production via bio-oil upgrading
September 12, 2012 Editor 0
How to CiteWright, M. M., Román-Leshkov, Y. and Green, W. H. (2012), Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen source using a response surface model of drop-in biofuel production via bio-oil upgrading. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref.. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1340Author InformationDepartment of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USAEmail: Yuriy Román-Leshkov (email@example.com)*Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Chemical Engineering, Room, 66-350, 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States 02139.
- First Biomedical Engineering Innovators Summer School gets Underway
- Engineering a better biofuel
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
Tags: author, bbb, bio-oil upgrading, biofuel, cambridge, doi, engineering, institute, Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen, model of drop-in biofuel production, response surface model of drop-in, Roman-Leshkov, room, states, Technology, usaemail, yroman
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020