Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen source using a response surface model of drop-in biofuel production via bio-oil upgrading
September 12, 2012 Editor 0
How to CiteWright, M. M., Román-Leshkov, Y. and Green, W. H. (2012), Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen source using a response surface model of drop-in biofuel production via bio-oil upgrading. Biofuels, Bioprod. Bioref.. doi: 10.1002/bbb.1340Author InformationDepartment of Chemical Engineering, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA 02139, USAEmail: Yuriy Román-Leshkov (firstname.lastname@example.org)*Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Chemical Engineering, Room, 66-350, 77 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States 02139.
See original here: Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen source using a response surface model of drop-in biofuel production via bio-oil upgrading
- First Biomedical Engineering Innovators Summer School gets Underway
- Engineering a better biofuel
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
Tags: author, bbb, bio-oil upgrading, biofuel, cambridge, doi, engineering, institute, Investigating the techno-economic trade-offs of hydrogen, model of drop-in biofuel production, response surface model of drop-in, Roman-Leshkov, room, states, Technology, usaemail, yroman
The use of predictive models to optimize sugar recovery obtained after the steam pre-treatment of softwoods Implicit Taxation of Agriculture: The Cause of Development Failure in Egypt
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
Popular Post-All time
- A review on biomass-based... 1k views
- Can blockchain disrupt ge... 808 views
- Apply Now: $500,000 for Y... 806 views
- Test Your Value Propositi... 759 views
- Prize-winning projects pr... 727 views